Link to anvil
Link to package
Link to suma
Anvil.addRecipe(String registryName, IIngredient input, IItemStack output, int minTier, String skillType, String... forgeRules);
- Input can't be stacked. Anvils only accept one item per slot.
- input must be forgeable (please refer to ItemRegistry for registering forging capability to an item).
- Tiers are 0 = Stone, 1 = Copper, 2 = Bronze, 3 = Wrought Iron, 4 = Steel, 5 = Black Steel and 6 = Red/Blue Steel.
- Skill type is what category of skill the forging should contribute to. Valid entries are
armor, or null. If the skill type is
armorthen the result item will have a skill bonus applied to it.
- A recipe must have 1, 2 or 3 rules. Rules consist of a type (
SHRINK), followed by an order (
THIRD_LAST), separated by an underscore. As example,
UPSET_NOT_LASTare valid rule names.
Link to removal
Anvil.removeRecipe(IItemStack output); Anvil.removeRecipe(String registryName);