Link to logger
If the print-function is not enough for you, then you can use the logger Object to log Commands, information warnings and more.
Accessing the Logging Handler
Link to accessing-the-logging-handler
You can access the Formatting Handler using the
logger global keyword.
Link to logging
- logCommand(String message);
- logInfo(String message);
- logWarning(String message);
- logError(String message);
Accessible, but useless Methods
Link to accessible-but-useless-methods
- logError(String message, Throwable exception);
- logPlayer(IPlayer player);
You can not use Java's throwables so the first Method is useless.
The second Method does absolutely nothing. Literally, the implementation is empty!