Link to ivector3d
A Vector3d object is a vector that uses three doubles for the directions.
They have several utility methods and getters.
Importing the class
Link to importing-the-class
It might be required to import the class to avoid errors.
Creating a new IVector3d object
Link to creating-a-new-ivector3d-object
If you ever find yourself in the need of creating a new IVector3d object, you can use this method:
//crafttweaker.world.IVector3d.create(double x, double y, double z); crafttweaker.world.IVector3d.create(0.0D, 0.0D, 0.0D);
Link to zengetters
Link to zenmethods
- double dotProduct(IVector3d other);
- IVector3d crossProduct(IVector3d other);
- IVector3d subtract(IVector3d other);
- IVector3d subtractReverse(IVector3d other);
- IVector3d add(IVector3d other);
- double distanceTo(IVector3d other);
- IVector3d scale(double factor);